Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Just Can't Get Enough


Let me preface this by stating that I've never been one to cheat on anything.  From tests to relationships I pretty much run the straight and narrow. But right now at this exact point in my life i.e. my pregnancy I would do just about anything for a Chicken Bowl from Chipotle
And I do mean anything. I would contemplate putting the Chipotle name somewhere in my kid's name. I'd consider getting a tatoo with the Chipotle logo on it. And don't let me meet a guy who owns a franchise!!! I do love my husband, CJ- but I'd have to think long and hard about my fidelity when the promise of all you can eat Chipotle Burrito Chicken Bowls are on the table. 
Is it right? Probably not- but who are we to be judge and jury. Let the big Guy in the sky have his say Judgment Day. I'm not worried- I'm sure it will pass. Besides next week I'll probably have a crazy taste for something else and will only want to eat Hush Puppies from Red Lobster. God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment